ShopMap is a directory/map tool designed specifically for BIAS.
ShopMap is a web tool designed specifically to help BIAs with:
- Mapping the neighborhood (shops, amenities, parking, etc.)
- Detailed shop pages (incl. products, brands, accessibility, wifi, etc.)
- Improved SEO and clarity for visitors (search / browse)
- Auto-map events from shops’ Facebook pages
- Deals / Contests / News / Discussion Forums
Help local businesses and shoppers with:
- A search engine for your neighborhood!
- Browse by product categories and amenities
- Detailed store pages – managed by owners
- Deep info – products, brands, amenities
- Leverage combined data for SEO results
- Map local parking, wifi, accessibility and more
- Highlight neighborhood events
- BIA management panel
- Usage stats and reports
ShopMap is designed to help BIAs help local stores identify shoppers and build direct marketing channels.
Case Study: Kensington Market BIA
Kensington Market has nearly 250 member businesses. Using ShopMap it is easy to search and browse for businesses, each opening a full page of information about it that can be edited by the business owner and managed by the BIA.
Note: this project is still in progress (adjusting store pages, map display and more)